Gibt es hier Shelby GT Fahrer?

Moderatoren: TomiTomi, mod-test

Zurli
Oiler

Beitrag von Zurli » 30.07.2011, 11:15

Monxx hat geschrieben:So bin zurück von der Mfk, es lief relativ gut bis auf... ja auspuff ist zu laut (95db im stand). Seltsam ist das in der deutschen Zulassungsbescheinigung 86db eingetragen sind. Ich brauch jetzt so wie es aussieht Zusatzschalldämpfer und eine Geräuschmessung vom Dtc oder fakt. Wisst ihr mit was für kosten ich da zusätzlich rechnen muss? Ist es Sinnvoll eine vorher-nachher messung zu machen? Oder existiert gar ein Gutachten und ich brauch "nur" die Zusatzschalldämpfer? Wie wirken sich diese zusätzlichen dämpfer auf den Motor aus? Mehr Staudruck heisst ja auch mehr Hitze!
Gruss Andreas
Hallo Andreas,
ich vermute mal es ist nicht mehr die originale Anlage darunter, bei mir GT sind 87 db eingetragen, shelby db`s weiss ich nicht, mein Vorschlag nur den Endschalldämpfer wechseln. Velocity Kustom hat gebrauchte vom GT zum besten Preis vorrätig 145 EUR. Gruss Marc :lol:

Monxx
Pedal Car Driver

Beitrag von Monxx » 30.07.2011, 17:27

Hm ich weiss nicht, wenn ich die originalen drunter machen würde dann müsste ich ja auch wieder nur auf "Glück" hoffen. Er hat ja original ne X-pipe verbaut und die Shelby Endschalldämpfer. Ich werde den Mustang wahrscheinlich zu einem Umrüster bringen da mir dieses ganze Sch*** theater langsam zuviel wird.

Johannes
Daily Driver

Beitrag von Johannes » 01.08.2011, 22:03

Hallo Monxx,

also die Zusatzschalldämpfer sind bei fast allen Ponys in der Schweiz verbaut.

Umrüster gibt es, meines Wissens, nur 2 in der Schweiz.
Engel in Urdorf und American Automobile in Brügg.

Alle anderen Händler bringen die Fahrzeuge zu diesen beiden Umrüstern
und legen noch etwas Marge bzw. Unkostenbeitrag oben drauf.

Diese Umrüster können die Arbeit sicher professionell machen und haben es schon für viele 100erte Ponies in der Schweiz gemacht.
Im Grunde sollte aber eine gute Garage auch in der Lage sein ein Stück
aus dem Auspuff rauszuschneiden und den Schalldämpfer einzuschweissen. Ist ja kein Hexenwerk. Wenn Sie das Bauteil haben.

Ob ein DTC Gutachten notwendig ist, weiss ich leider nicht, bei allen die
ich kenne ist nix erwähnt, weil die Umrüstung ja bereits zur ersten Typenprüfung X schon eingebaut waren.

Für die Schalldämpfung gibt es die "Raviolibüchsen" aus Edelstahl, welche wohl hier in der Schweiz gefertigt werden und die "Cherry Bombs" welche auch ganz normal in Autoteilehandel in den USA zu kaufen sind.
--> Kannst ja mal bei YouTube schauen, sind einige Videos zu den Cherry Bombs drin. Gibt auch irgendwo noch eine Forumthread dazu.

Staudruck generieren die Schalldämpfer eigentlich nicht, da es im Grund nix anderes als ein Rohr mit seitlichen Bohrungen ist, welches in ein "Watte"/Glasfasergemisch den Schall "abgeben". Wird nicht zugestopft oder sowas.

Grüsse,

Johannes
Bild BildBild

2007ShelbyGT
Pedal Car Driver

Re: Gibt es hier Shelby GT Fahrer?

Beitrag von 2007ShelbyGT » 08.09.2012, 12:41

Hello, my German is not so good so I will write in English. I have a Mustang Shelby GT (black) from 2007, and would like to import this into CH (I live near Genf). The car is American, on diplomatic registration. Since you have experience I would appreciate any advice you could offer. Especially how much the whole process cost (I was told to expect around 4,000chf in total).

Danke!!
Rick

Zurli
Oiler

Beitrag von Zurli » 09.09.2012, 10:39

2007ShelbyGT hat geschrieben:Hello, my German is not so good so I will write in English. I have a Mustang Shelby GT (black) from 2007, and would like to import this into CH (I live near Genf). The car is American, on diplomatic registration. Since you have experience I would appreciate any advice you could offer. Especially how much the whole process cost (I was told to expect around 4,000chf in total).

Danke!!
Rick
Hello Rick,
what you mean with 4000 CHF for adapt, i see on your picture the stang have pin on hood that is a no go in swiss. And the exhaust is an other, most problem here.
Gruss Marc :burnrubber: :burnrubber:

2007ShelbyGT
Pedal Car Driver

Beitrag von 2007ShelbyGT » 09.09.2012, 11:32

Thank you Marc, yes I will need to change both of these things. Especially as the car now has long tube headers with an offroad x-pipe and it makes quite alot of (very nice) noise! :) The garage told me all conversion costs would be between 3000-4000 chf. I'm not sure if this will include all costs though, including registration and taxes etc. before i can put it on Swiss plates...

2007ShelbyGT
Pedal Car Driver

Beitrag von 2007ShelbyGT » 09.09.2012, 11:34

I forgot to mention, my car also has a 'starter button', which is where the cigarette lighter used to be. Would I also need to remove this?

Zurli
Oiler

Beitrag von Zurli » 09.09.2012, 11:52

2007ShelbyGT hat geschrieben:I forgot to mention, my car also has a 'starter button', which is where the cigarette lighter used to be. Would I also need to remove this?
Hi,
i thinks the start button is noting a probleme, the import cost is dependet from sale price gives ca. 10% tax (MWST) i think is not includet in price from garage is your things.
Marc :applaus:

shoks
Cruising Director

Beitrag von shoks » 09.09.2012, 23:23

A Friend has a white Shelby GT. His GT was checked with the hoodpins and passt it several times without anny discussion. As long as they are original (and the Shleby GT is originaly made with these hoodpins) you just have to remove the cable and screw the bolt (whit the hole) all down.

I think the main issue will be the noise. Usually you need to add some extra mid pipe mufflers to pass noise emission tests. i'm not sure if its enough to add the standard ones, since longtube headers are really much louder than the stock headers.

Another task is to add the swiss style parking lights (Standlicht) into the front lights. There are different ways to do that. Most Mustangs just have a standard bulb in a ugly hole. The bulb is connected with the side markers.

Did you have imported it, or does you have owned it before you moved to switzerland?
1976 Corvette Stingray L82
2012 GT500
2005 Cervini Mustang
1970 Sportsroof 302

2007ShelbyGT
Pedal Car Driver

Beitrag von 2007ShelbyGT » 10.09.2012, 22:42

Thanks Marc and Shoks. The long tube headers definately have to go, i set off car alarms wherever i go... although the sound is fantastic. I have all the stocks parts including stock headers so no problem to replace them, but the Shelby GT stock exhaust is louder than the standard Mustang GT exhaust so i'll need to find a solution for that. Good to hear the the hood pins might not be a problem. I imported the car from the USA so the lights will need some work as well. I've had it on diplomatic registration for 3 years but it is American spec and will need some changes.

Antworten